I learned this week from Noom is if you feel overwhelmed by your To Do list, sit down and think of all the things you have done and make a DONE list. List all of things you did today or yesterday or this week. They asked for a list of ten things. Ten things on your list leaves you feeling good at your successes.
Here is my list from a few days ago.
- I went to my dialysis treatments all three days.
- I stayed my entire 6 hour treatment time.
- I cooked three good meals this week.
- I gave up eating French Fries during lunch.
- I have added more green foods into my diet.
- I made a list of all the red foods I have been eating.
- I went to bed a little earlier each night.
- I did laundry this morning. (Remind me to get clothes out of the dryer.)
- I have written on my second novel this week.
- I talked to a friend over the phone for an hour.
Do this every now and then to give yourself a good pick me up!